Ozark trail tents make camping easy!
Ozark trail tents is a name we can not forget when it comes to outdoor camping tents and other camping gear.You can find high quality sleeping bags, camping stoves, camping tents and all other kinds of outdoor gear coming under the name Ozark trail.
Why choose an Ozark Trail tent?
Camping is a wonderful way to spend your holidays, but with the huge variety of choice available in tents these days getting into the great outdoors sure can be overwhelming.
Here at Ozark Trail Tents we recognize the important decisions that need to be made when selecting a tent, and will guide you through the process of finding a tent that gives you a great night’s sleep without breaking the budget.
Ozark Trail tents are a recognizable name in camping for a long time. Ozark Tents are stable, strong and high in quality .They are suited for all most all situations. Unlike the other tents in the market, Ozark Trail tents are really easy to setup. They always guarantee to create a cozy home away from home with Ozark tents. These high quality tents are perfect for backpackers, family campers and all those other outdoor adventures.
Ozark Trail tents are widely regarded as the best value tents for your dollar. At Ozark trails Tent Reviews we line up the entire range of Ozark Tents and compare them head to head, helping you to choose the best Ozark trail tents for your camping needs.
Choosing your Ozark trail ten takes a lot factor that differs from person to person according to size of tent you need, budget, brand preferences, special features and other needs.
This article will make you make an educated choice about your next Ozark trial tent.
Let`s look at the bestselling Ozark tents according to amazon.com`s average user ratings.
Model , Image
|Ozark trail dome tent 4 person|
|4 Person||9' x 7'||4' 5"||- Fits 1 Queen air mattress
-Large window , door
- 30 Seconds easy setup
|Ozark Trail 6 Person Cabin Tent|
|6 Person||10' x 9'||6'||- 3 Windows
- Rainfly included
- 2 Queen-sized airbeds
Easy setup in 60 Seconds
|Ozark Trail 17' x 8' Eight-Person Dome Tent||Not Rated yet|
|8 Person||17' x 8' |
112 square feet
|6 ' 2"||- 3 windows and a mesh roof for excellent ventilation
- Easy set up
- 2 Queen beds and more space
-Weather proof and sturdy!
|Ozark Trail 7' X 5' Hiker Tent||Not Rated yet|
|1 - 2 Person||7' X 5'||3'||- Light weight tent
- 1 room basic tent
- Low price, Backpackers choice!
|Ozark Trail 10 Person Tent 3 Rooms 20 X 11|
|10 Person||20' X 11'||6' 5"||- Large tent, room for all
- Fits 3 queen air mattresses with room to spare
- 6 Windows , 2 Doors
- Bargain price! Good for Car Campers
|Ozark Trail 20' x 10' Hybrid Instant Cabin Tent||Not Rated yet|
|12 Person||20' X 10'||7'||- 2 room dividers
- 6-pocket internal storage organizer
- Fits 3 queen air -
- Stylish tent! Instant setup
|Ozark Trail 10-person 24' x 17' Family Cabin Tent||Not Rated Yet|
|10 Person||24' x 17'||7' 8"||- 3 rooms, 6 windows
- Large porch with mosquito mesh
- Great for large families
- Nice living area with porch
|Ozark Trail Agadez 34' x 17.7' x 6.9' Tent||Not Rated Yet|
|20 Person||34' x 17' 7"||6' 9'||- Double entrances for easy access
- Large clear PVC windows
- Weather proof
- Great for large groups
|Ozark Trail Weatherbuster 18' x 10' Tent||Not Rated Yet|
|9 Person||18' x 10'||6' 3"||- Fits three queen airbeds
- 4 wall pockets and gear loft
- E-port for easy electrical access
- outstanding weather protection
|Ozark Trail 12-person Atlantic 28' x 25' Dome Tent||Not Rated Yet|
|12 Person||28' x 25'||6' 8"||- 3 rooms and a large living space for the belongings
- Fire retardant
- Weather proof
- nice design
|Ozark Trail 8-Person Instant Cabin Tent|
|8 Person||13' x 9'||6' 5"||- Fits 2 queen airbeds
- 2 Rooms
- 2 over-sized gear organizers
- Includes rainfly
- Easy 60 second setup
|Ozark Trail 20-person 23' Round Teepee Tent||Not Rated Yet|
|20 Person||24' x 24'||13'||- Easy set up
- Huge !
- Reams are taped to prevent water leakage
- Oozing style with its magical feel
Ozark Trail Tent Comparison Guide and Key
Included in the matrix are 6 columns:
• Ozark Trail Tent pictures , Brand name/model,Price
• Size – Number of people fitting
• Rating – The average user rating on Amazon.com. This can be very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
• Description – Main features
• Center HeighTypet – in feet , inches
• Sleeing Area –in feet , inches
*Click on any of the columns to sort the data to help make your decision easier
What to consider when buying a camping tent?
As you see , camping tents are coming in different sizes, designs, models, prices and features. Finding the on that is matching to your needs is easy if you know what your requirements are. Here is a quick check list for you to help with your camping tent buying decision.
Size : Decide hoe many people will be staying on the tent. Always shop for a camping tent that can hold more than your calculated number. For example, if there are 4 people staying on the tent, you have to get a tent that will fit at least 6 people. By doing so, you can make sure there will be enough space for all the people plus the camping gear.You will be thankful for the extra space you will have in the tent!
Price : If you want a budget camping tent, you could take a look at these tents here. They are under $100 and provide decent features. But if you are a serious camper, get something that will be durable , robust and something you can count on for bad weather conditions. Expect to pay more for these qualities, but you will be not disappointed when you are out in the field in your tent.
Pitching Effort: If you are a beginner, select an instant tent. Its always good to get something easy and uncomplicated when it comes to camping tents.These pop up tents also provide all most all the features you will be needing from a casual tent.
Weather: Decide if you want a summer tent, 3 season tent or a 4 season tent. 4 season tents are relatively expensive but they are the best for unexpected weather conditions like snow, heavy rains, etc.
What you should know about the Ozark trail tents models
There are different models of Ozark trail tents you have to know before you buy a camping tent. The most popular models are :
- Ozark Trail dome tents : These dome tents come in different sizes, starting from 2 person tents to 12 person tents.
- Ozark Trail cabin tents: Cabin tents are designed toward family campers and come in different sizes starting from 8 person to 12 person tents.
- Ozark trail instant tent : These instant tents from Ozark are very popular and they come as dome and cabin style tents. The sizes are from 4 person to 12 person and the setup times are extremely quick as the name implies. For the 4 person and 6 person tents the set up time is just 30 seconds, and the 6 person and 8 person tent can be setup in just 60 seconds while the 12 person tent takes around 3-4 minutes to setup. You can read more about the Ozark trail tents instant model tents here. There you can find also the setup instruction manual and a video.
- Ozark trail Backpacking tents : These are designed toward mostly the solo backpacking campers. The highlight of these tents are they are relatively light weighted. Ozark trail tents come in 2 variations of these model : hiker tents and backpacking tents.
- Ozark Trail canopy : Perfect for outdoor events, parties, fairs, festivals, etc
More information on Ozark trial tents
Now that you have seen the options and reviewed our top picks for the Ozark tents on the market, its up to you to pick what meets your needs, is in your price range, and overall help you gear up for your outdoor adventures.
When new Ozark tents are being produced I will update the comparison chart above and add the tents in to the list. Or if you feel like we missed an Ozark trail tent that needs to be included on the list, let me know in the comments below!